The four Suites are very singular and feature hardwood floors and large spaces.
You can admire valuable original paintings of the eighteenth century such as scenes of the El Quijote and century-old frescoes of the Great Captain of Córdoba, one of the most prestigious military personnel during the reign of the Catholic Kings.
The old library, now our Suite, bring to mind the golden colors of the millennium-old mosque-turned-cathedral doorway with large windows and natural light.
- King size bed (2x2 m) with exclusive mattresses and Egyptian cotton bed linen.
- Turndown service.
- Sierra Elvira marble on the bathroom with separate bathtub and shower.
- High-speed Internet access in all areas of the hotel.
- Free access to outdoor swimming pool and the Roman baths of Bodyna Spa.
- Plasma screen TV-DVD player.